Archives+
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010







7shades of H.sanity +
sentimental.happy.angry.high.virgo.daydreamer.perfectionist.

Monday, December 01, 2008




hello.
I am just so excited that I have to blog about this now! Haha, today was 180, my church's annual activity where we have a huge outreach with a dance competition and drama. From the previous post, it is quite obvious that I am dancing... and to tell you frankly, the journey to the final performance was amazing.

God was so real that it is scary. First, we finished the whole choreography in the time of two practices and until now, I am very impressed with God's work. This year our dance is full of 'volumed layering' and the steps are just mind blowing! I am probably biased saying this, but I really love our whole dance choreography out of many many dances that I have taken part of and watched. God is power packed when you put Him first!

Then there is the part where our team is 60% non-experienced, first-time dancers. Truth be told, in the first practice, I was quite scared when I saw their capabilities in dancing. But God worked with their hearts and they were very very very hardworking! They were dancing during breaks and dancing when I was busy working with other people. They did not need my physical motivation or nagging. They just worked really really hard and never gave up. I was humbled when I saw their determination to strive for excellence, and to give the friends they invited and of course, God, a good show. And my, was today a blast! The whole region qigebage was very impressed with their efforts and all comments I got about the team was: "excellent!" "you guys looked like you had fun!" "you were my favorite."

All that came from a team of teens, regardless of their talent and ability, when they trusted in God and gave what they had, God multiplied and blessed Adam&Eve. Friends who came today to support us, thank you so much. I know this post might sound abit 'churchy' but that is how it is. It's just that through these three weeks of practice (three times a week somemore), God really moved in my life and the lives of my team. My God did not see our limitations and really saw our hearts and He really blessed us with a lot of laughter and peace (in the midst of sweat and struggle). They did excellent today and I am very proud of them.

I hope you enjoyed the show today. :) If you didn't come, I'll upload the video here once I got it and you'll see how well we did because of my Jesus.